- Sorry, this product is not currently available
i4C=i4"Sea" 5pm Vineyard Seafood Picnic
i4C = i4"Sea"
Vineyard Seafood Picnic and Dive into Chardonnay
Friday July 24, 5 pm seating
Vineyard Seafood Picnic for Two and Chardonnay Tasting
In celebration of the International Cool Climate Chardonnay Celebration, Stratus will host an exclusive dive into four Chardonnays (including the famed, sold out-on-release 2013 Blanc de Blancs) that showcase the diversity of this amazing grape, alongside fresh, gourmet Seafood Picnics for 'Two' curated by Tide & Vine.
Reservations are based on multiples of 2 guests.
Seating is limited to our Vineyard Terrace and Tented Vineyard Lawn and available at 5 pm and 7 pm. Live DJ to accompany this casual, delicious and Chardonnay-centric Friday night.
$150 plus HST includes shared Seafood Picnic Box and two Chardonnay Tastings. Additional Chardonnay and wines by the glass are available for purchase.
Seafood Platters for '2' include:
- Chunked Lobster tossed in truffle aioli
- PEI Blue Mussels, smoked and chilled, apple and fennel
- Yellowfin Tuna Tartare, lime, sesame, ginger, scallion, cucumber
- Hot-Smoked Salmon Pate, horseradish cream and pickled red onion
- Nova Scotia Snow Crab Leg, caper & tarragon Mayo.
- Brioche Crostini